- Do you handle cases throughout the State of Maryland?
- Can you assist in locating counsel in other venues throughout the country?
- Do you ever handle cases outside of Maryland?
- Do you conduct a 24-hour first response investigation?
- Do you regularly report to your clients?
- Do you do in-house seminars on Maryland law?
- Do you provide state law summaries for Maryland Law?
1. Yes; we handle cases in every State and Federal Court located in Maryland.
2. Yes; with our extensive contacts throughout the country, we are pleased to assist you in locating counsel elsewhere.
3. Yes; we are frequently called upon to oversee or be admitted pro hac vice in cases pending in other jurisdictions.
4. Yes; Inga Upshaw is available 24-hours a day to respond to emergency situations on behalf of her defense clients.
5. Yes; we tailor our reporting to the unique requirements of our clients and developments in a particular case.
6. Yes; we are amenable to traveling to your facility to provide you or your representatives with detailed overviews of the law in the State of Maryland.
7. Yes; we are pleased to provide you with a State law summary. Feel free to call or email us accordingly.